Friday 16 September 2016

Book Review #10: The Girl On the Train





Book Review #10: The Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins

With The Girl On the Train coming out in theatres in October, I feel the need to write a review on this book that I extremely adored.

There is not much that I can really talk about to spoil the experience of reading the book. So, the book is basically about this girl (Rachel Watson) who took the train everyday to work, and always seeing the same people on the bus and on the streets. 

One day, she witness something strange that had happened and realised that this girl that she saw everyday had gone missing. 

That's basically all that I could talk about without spoiling the book, but it is definitely a great book and people who love mystery/thriller is definitely going to like this book as much as I do.
I rate this book a 4/5

Hope you guys find this review helpful

0 comments:

Post a Comment