Monday 6 April 2015

Book Review 9: Fire & Flood By Victoria Scott



Book Review 9: Fire & Flood By Victoria Scott

First things first, lets talk about the awesome cover... It's genius. It's so simple, it's beautiful.

So, basically Fire & Flood is about this girl named Tella Holloway entering this, The Hunger Games/ The Amazing Race typed competition to win a cure for her sick brother, Cody.

One of my favourite parts of this is book is the contestant's pandora. All the contestants are required to get a pandora/egg at the beginning of the race and eventually the egg will hatch and help the contestants throughout the race which I think is pretty awesome.

I would definitely recommend this book to people to love The Hunger Games, it's not the same but it has The Hunger Games vibe in it... The story is quite original in my opinion.

I rate this book 5/5 stars on goodreads because it is really that good. 

Hope you guys like this review... Please follow me if you want more reviews, and also leave a comment of the books you would like me to read and review. Thank You

0 comments:

Post a Comment